The LNP Formulation & Process Development Summit is an unparalleled meeting of pharma, biotech and academia designed to help scientists and business leaders to overcome the barriers in formulation and process development of lipid nanoparticles.
This is your chance to to elevate your company’s standing within the LNP community and showcase your brand in front of the leading minds in LNP development.
Following the exponential success of Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna’s mRNA SARS-COV2 vaccines, pharma and biotech are jumping to understand the long-term potential of LNPs. In order to cater to the sudden increase in demand for LNPs and consequential pressure on formulation, development and manufacturing capabilities, experienced partners are more essential than ever to the LNP community.
Despite the increase in the number of solutions developed in the past year, many of the resources have been repurposed for Operation Warp Speed and thus leading decision makers in pharma are unsure of the services provided and whose capabilities to trust.
The LNP Formulation & Process Development Summit provides the unique opportunity to position your trusted expertise to those at the forefront of LNP development in pharma and biotech.
From our research, it has become clear that drug developers within the LNP space need more from their contract manufacturing organisations. Some issues that have been highlighted include a lack of information surrounding the right mixing technology to choose, issues obtaining a continuous supply of high-quality raw materials and difficulty identifying a one-stop-shop CDMO to take them from preclinical to commercial manufacturing.
The specific issues we have identified include:
- Engage with industry leaders to position yourself in as a market leader. How could you help your clients optimize formulation to increase the stability and scalability of their LNPs? Can you assist in the formulation of LNPs for alternative therapeutic uses?
Raw material supply:
- Seize this opportunity to highlight your company’s ability to overcome the raw material supply chain crisis, and provide high-quality, cost-effective raw materials.
Process control equipment:
- Stand out from the crowd by providing transparency and clarity as to why your mixing technology should be their choice!
- One major challenge in the industry is finding a one-stop CDMO who can assist them from developing unique formulations, enhancing their regulatory knowledge, process technologies, mixing techniques, analytical services, CGMP manufacturing and filling services.
- Our research has suggested that big pharma and biotechs don’t know where to find these services – come and tell our audience how you can help!
|If you believe that your solution aligns with the LNP industry and you have a genuine case study to share, we are happy to discuss exhibition and sponsorship opportunities – just get in touch.
Tel: +1 617 455 4188